ALUMINUM DIE CASTING
Where Versatility Meets High Performance
Aluminum is an incredibly versatile material that can be used for many applications. This versatility and flexibility give mechanical designers significant advantages when creating lightweight parts that can withstand high temperatures. For example, aluminum die casting is often used in the automotive industry as a light and durable alternative to other metals while retaining maximum stability in thin walls. Aluminum is also an exceptional thermal conductor for heat dissipation while maintaining rigidity and resilience for EMI/RFI shielding in the telecom and electronics industries.
Due to our firm commitment to protecting the environment, A&B Die Casting uses only 100% recycled materials.
Due to its superior performance, aluminum die casting provides several advantages over alternative processes and materials, including (but not limited to):
- High dimensional stability
- Corrosion resistant
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Superior EMI and RFI shielding properties
- High thermal and electrical conductivity
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- Made from 100% recycled material and fully recyclable
- A variety of decorative and protective finishes are available
- And more