Our engineering team takes precision to a new level! From the earliest stages of your project through the final production of your quality parts, we are your true manufacturing partner.
Design for Manufacturability (DFM) begins with a complete analysis of your specifications to determine suitable materials and manufacturing methods to create the most cost-effective parts and deliver optimum results for your project.
We employ state-of-the-art computer engineering software that can create an initial prototype of your files to determine if improvements will be necessary before full production of your specialized parts begins.
Our engineering process includes (but is not limited to):
- Design review to understand your part’s final usage to solve any potential casting and production issues.
- Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) provides 3-dimensional versions of your parts to check dimensions, fit, and functionality.
- Design for Manufacturability (DFM) reviews all aspects of your part to mitigate any potential changes.
- And more.
- 3D flow analysis to ensure optimal die filling for superior casting quality.
- Reverse Engineering – if you have a part but no drawings, we can reverse engineer the part and make any necessary modifications to your specifications.
- First article verification using precision 3D laser scanning technology.